Welcome to the North Battleford Housing Strategy site!
The City of North Battleford contracted V3 Companies of Canada Ltd. to prepare a housing strategy to address housing needs within the City and its surrounding communities. The resulting strategy will address housing issues identified across the housing continuum.
To inform the direction of the strategy, and better understand current local and regional influences on housing, the project team conducted a variety of background reviews and analyses including:
- Economic, population, and housing forecasts;
- A high-level review of housing in regional communities;
- An assessment of North Battleford’s existing housing plans and policies;
- An assessment of the physical condition of the City’s housing stock; and
- An assessment of the existing resources and organizations (government, forprofit, non-profit) within the region and their capacity to assist with housing issues.